Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Christian Kids' songs

Thursday 17 January 2013

Christian Kids' songs

Hello world,

I'm going to start focussing a little more heavily on the Christian music, especially the fun Christian Kids' music, it seems to be getting quite well received on my Youtube channel.

I'm going to attempt from now on to produce one brand new and unique Christian kids' song every week, working alongside the work I'm doing on season two of Jovis Bon-Hovis and the Creation Crew.

So much of what I wanted to achieve when I first started playing with Christian media production can be achieved through the production of Christian kids' songs.  'Little lights', this is the phrase that carries me forward in my work.

I believe that a childhood, however dark and however unreachable, can have little moments of light.  And as adults, if we have experienced some of the light, then perhaps we can make better informed choices about how we live.

A simple thing like a song that shares the love of Jesus and speaks a simple truth about God just may be enough to give an adult a warm thought about God in the midst of a dark grown-up life.  Little lights, see?

The Christian kids' song is called The Glory Train, it's one of my first and so it's rather simple, but it's one of my most popular.  Please 'like' and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!