Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Free Christian Worship Song Music

Monday 18 March 2013

Free Christian Worship Song Music

Check out the crazy keyboard solo, I dare you!

You know what?  I'm just gonna say it, this Christian worship song is not easy to like!  It's a real Marmite song.  I absolutely love it, it's one of my favourites and the keyboard gives me goosebumps.  But contrarily, my wife wants to punch me in the face whenever I play it.

So there is a danger of involuntary violent angst.

Well good!  I want my music to cause a strong emotional response!  Let's try to draw the line at actual GBH though shall we?

The words are very meaningful to me, and it's a real celebration of a Christian worship song, all about having discovered the real worth of Jesus.  Enjoy! Or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!