Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Beautiful new Christian Worship Music song.

Monday 15 April 2013

Beautiful new Christian Worship Music song.

Well here's something rather lovely, I'm delighted with this.  I don't think I've heard anything quite like this before.  Christian worship music can be a bit samey, so I make the point of trying to go for a unique style.  It sounds obvious, but in any business there are do's and don't's.

There are ways to make a Christian worship song, and on a very basic level there are formulas you could follow 1234 and bang you have a worship song. I didn't want to do that.  What I do is make music I want to listen to.  If I like it, then the chances are somebody else will too.  Hope it blesses you!  Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!