Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Making a kids TV show

Thursday 5 December 2013

Making a kids TV show

A great day filming at UCB yesterday! Things are coming on apace with season two, the songs sound great and the show is funnier than ever! I am sure that kids and dare I say it, the odd adult are going to love it! 

Adrian Page as Mr Bosanti-Crayco will have you laughing, a side of him you've never seen before, what a star!

I'm not certain of the exact date, but broadcast is scheduled in for February! So a whole new batch of antics will be hitting your screens in less than 3 months!

As ever there will be lots of clips to watch on our Youtube channel, and we'll be sure to keep you updated here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what you've been doing! I hope we get it here in the US in February too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!