Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: New electronic Christian praise and worship music video

Thursday 7 July 2016

New electronic Christian praise and worship music video

Check out my newest electronic Christian praise and worship song, all done electronically on the PC.  Hope you like it! Not really sure if it's dance music so it probably doesn't count as EDM...

I produce all my music on a computer, with a midi keyboard input.  So it's not all completely programmed in, I do actually play the notes, but I get them so far wrong and out of place that they virtually all have to be re-arranged and tweaked on-screen.

Importantly, I don't use any loops or samples, all of the composition is completely original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!