Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Doing a Christian radio show interview with Paul Hammond.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Doing a Christian radio show interview with Paul Hammond.


OK, bit scary!  I'll be on UCB radio tomorrow morning doing a short promotion for my new show Jovis Bon-Hovis and the Creation Crew, I'll be on Paul Hammond's show at about 10.15, along with Thom Price, who played a big part in enabling the production of our show.

I asked if they would share with me the sorts of questions they'd be asking, and if I should prepare in any way, but was just met with 'Don't worry, you'll be fine!'

Well, a big thank you guys for the ever so encouraging vote of confidence, but I'm still scared! Gulp!  I've been on stage a fair bit I guess, but it's always been with something prepared...now, everybody who knows me, please respond to this post now by writing honestly, with your hands on your hearts

"Joe, you never say anything stupid.  I've known you all these years, and I've never known you to be painfully tactless, blurt out something random at the wrong time, put your foot in your mouth or tell a completely inappropriate joke."

There!  You can't do it!  I think UCB get quite a lot of listeners, certainly in the tens of thousands, and of course I'm talking to parents and grandparents about a sweet and very wholesome new kids' show.  So it's scary!

Seriously though folks, your prayers would be appreciated.  Just pray for God's peace over me please, and his Holy Spirit guidance, as the show needs to be promoted as positively as possible, we've worked long and hard and it would be great if the interview, just the few minutes that it is, really encouraged people to watch the show.

Which starts in 8 days by the way!  Nov 1st, at 7.30, then Saturday at 7 if you missed it.The normal airtime's will be Tuesday at 7:30am and 4pm
  Thursday at 7:30am
  Friday at 4pm
  Saturday at 7am
On Sky Channel 585

If you don't have Sky, it doesn't matter, you can still watch LIVE TV here online or on your mobile device: http://www.ucbmedia.co.uk/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=582&Itemid=6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!