Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Jovis Bon-Hovis and the Creation Crew release date!

Thursday 18 October 2012

Jovis Bon-Hovis and the Creation Crew release date!


BIG NEWS! SHARE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SHARED BEFORE! Many of you will already know that a couple of years ago I felt a strong need to devote my life to using my God-given talents. I felt I wasn't really applying the things that made me unique
 to my life and how I worked.

I didn't exactly know what to do with that revelation, but I knew that I had to move forward, and so prayerfully, asking God to guide my steps, I got up one morning and did something. I remember it very well, it didn't all make perfect sense, I didn't know what it all meant or where it was going to go, but I knew I had to do SOMETHING.

Thank you God, because you revealed to me what I didn't understand; what all those separate parts of me added up to at this point in my life. Namely, making short, fun, morally decent and entertaining films for children which could potentially show them the love of God in their everyday lives. I knew the power of the screen from the memories I still have from my childhood.

Huckleberry Finn will be with me forever! So the power of the medium to deliver to children was not in question. With immense and invaluable support from my dear wife and prayer partner Ellie I produced some short films in the garage and showed them to the wonderful Neil Elliott at UCB media, and he and Thom Price not only saw the potential but invited me in to the studios to produce it more professionally and as a full season of 13 half hour episodes! Astonishing, nothing less. Amazing things happen when you pray and listen for an answer!

So over the past year UCB (a charity) and myself have been involved in a co-production of my Christian children's TV show, Jovis Bon-Hovis and the Creation Crew. It's been a wild ride, and if I'd listened to the nay-sayers, if I'd examined the bank account too closely, the show would never have been made! But God encouraged us all the way, told us to trust Him in the face of everything, and so we did.

It's been such an interesting year, as God has revealed to me what I'm actually capable of if I listen to and trust Him, but in fact, glory to God, what HE'S capable of is what's really amazing.

And finally dear friends it's finished! And it is scheduled for air, you can actually watch it!

The first airing will be Thursday 1st November at 7:30am
and then Saturday 3rd at 7am
The normal airtimes will be:
Tuesday at 7:30am and 4pm
Thursday at 7:30am
Saturday at 7am

If you have Sky you can watch on channel 585, or if not you can watch live TV online on your phone or mobile device or pc by clicking here at the scheduled air times just like normal telly: http://www.ucbmedia.co.uk/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=6

Many big thanks and hugs to everybody who has been on side from the start by encouraging and supporting! And to those who haven't, God loves you anyway!

Please watch, and please share this with anybody who has kids, or grandchildren and who feels let down by the questionable morality of today's children's television.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!