Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Kids TV show finished

Thursday 5 June 2014

Kids TV show finished

IT'S DONE! At last, all of my work on season two of the show is complete, I went in to UCB today and did the last of the voice-overs for episodes 12 and 13. Season two really is looking great, I'm so pleased with it. Everybody has worked so hard to make it into the best show it can be, and the work has really paid off. What a brilliant adventure, and what a fantastic thing to have done with such an amazing group of people. My thanks go out to Mark Tennant David Moody Malcolm, Neil Elliot, Thom, Heather and all the many other people who have made the show possible. 26 half hour episodes of unique television for kids. I feel very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!