Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: New Christian worship music 2012

Friday 21 September 2012

New Christian worship music 2012

Well here it is, as promised, the brand new video from the Christian worship album 'Stars Like Needles' by little ole me, Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson, if you'll forgive the shameless self promotion!

As I mentioned before, the lipsync is an issue which I'm struggling to overcome, in fact I don't think I will be able to completely overcome it with windows movie maker.  Any tips will be gratefully received!

All in all I am pleased with this, it is a solo effort in every respect which makes certain aspects of production much harder, especially drums and cameras!  Anyway, here it is, and if you like it then don't forget to show your support by buying the album HERE, it's full of great tracks like this one.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!