Joseph Cheetham-Wilkinson: Cheap New Christian Worship Music

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Cheap New Christian Worship Music

I think I must be old school!

You may already know the my album Stars Like Needles is my first release.

You know, I thought music CD's were £9.99!  I guess that shows how long it is since I've bought a CD.  Well, my apologies, it seems like it's been a bit overpriced.  Most music CD's are coming out at around the £6.99 mark, so that's the price I've settled on for now.

So come along and snap it up folks, one of the most enjoyable and exciting new worship releases this side of 2013, very special, very beautiful new and original praise music.

If you want some worship music which is a little bit different, or you want some praise which is honest, open and real, then this is the album for you.  I never pretend everything is perfect, but I never pervert the course of the Gospel!  This is music for people with a faith that is real, deep and not wishy washy worship which just repeats the same old lines and passages from Scripture we've heard time and time again.

If you want to listen to some moving worship music, or you like to praise God in a way which is not quite so traditional and same old same old worship music, then you've come to the right place.

You can buy the album by clicking on the link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Your comment will be moderated and displayed if passed, thanks again!